We may earn money or products from the links or companies mentioned in this post.
I have to admit I am taking this idea of someone else because I saw it somewhere else. I thought it would be good to do some thinking. Each person’s learning through the years would be different. But now I think will I be able to think of 42 things that are good to write about.
- It takes time to be a good cook for your family. Skills take years to make them better.
- Being a 4-H member gave me great experiences and skills I will always look back on and appreciate.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions about something. I call my mom all the time from topics about parenting to cooking.
- Never turn down spending time with your grandparents or parents. Before you know it you will be able to visit them and you will regret to visiting them more.
- Take opportunities to spend time/babysit your nieces and nephews. You want them to know you are.
- I have learned how to make money through blogging which does not come right away.
- I have learned how to have a good resume.
- I have learned where to look for the best coupons and the best deals.
- Cooking from scratch saves money and the family sometimes likes it better.
- The importance of spending time with your spouse no matter how tired you are.
- If you want to do something, something you have to do it yourself or keep bugging someone to do it.
- If you want something to look a certain way, you must do it yourself.
- If you want to try to sell a direct sales type of business, it takes a lot of commitment and work for it to some proof.
- No matter what do not turn to getting a personal loan from those various places just to get by to the next payday.
- Communication is always key in a relationship no matter what.
- I can live without cable television.
- I cannot live without a fan to sleep now.
- Always try to accomplish your dreams.
- It is important to care for yourself with makeup or exercise.
- I have learned how to make an over easy egg for my husband.
- Learning to let the small stuff go, not bring up because making a big deal of it may start a fight.
- Learned how to pitch to companies to get free tickets.
- Learned how to balance family and the blog. Choosing the family first.
- Learning to put family first even before work.
- There are many ways out there to make money when I need to.
- Learned there are simple ways to save money.
- It’s important to let your children know when you mean business and that you are upset.
- It is good to relax and have a drink once in a while.
- It is okay to splurge and spend some money on something once in awhile instead of being frugal all the time.
- It is okay to take a break from family and spend time with old friends.
- Family is important in life, even if they are not your immediate ones.
- It feels great to have a clean house or go to bed with the kitchen sink empty.
- How you say something or how you look says a lot about what you are thinking.
- Where this a will there is a way. Sometimes it may be hard in life. If you want something bad enough you will find a way to get what you want done or bought.
- I learned how to drive better through the years or not so much. I just have to put the skills to to work.
- Learned how to make many things from scratch, there is an enjoyment from it as well not just saving money.
- There are ways to heal or feel better without taking medications sometimes.
- It is always a great idea to plan and make a list so you don’t forget anything.
- Learning household tricks of the trade with cleaning
- There are always to learn what you seek in learning like blogging–Facebook groups, you tube videos, or blogs
- It is important to take to be with yourself. Reading a book or sitting outside on a cool day.
- Learning what my person distractions are whether they are from working on the blog or cleaning. Getting them to stop being a distraction.
This was harder than I thought it would be. One does not think about what they think about it life everyday. Sometimes we have to do what is right for us. My birthday is not till Sunday. I made sure I was not working on my birthday so I am off this weekend from work. I could not imagine working on my birthday. I always make sure I am not working whatever job I have had. Think about what you really have learned in life and what you really want your children to learn from you.
Print Coupons Today
Start Printing these coupons from these sites today