We may earn money or products from the links or companies mentioned in this post.
Corn Fritter Recipe
Great for appetizer or snack. Makes a large number of fritters.
- ¾ cup flour
- 2 T cornmeal
- 1 T Sugar
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp of Cayenne pepper
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 c. corn
- A nice handful of shredded cheese
- A dash of Franks red hot sauce
- Mix all ingredients together
- Use a small cookie scoop to drop into oil
- Flip over after a couple minutes depending on brownness.
Print Coupons Today
Start Printing these coupons from these sites today