We may earn money or products from the links or companies mentioned in this post.
Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom — Do you get tired of hearing that word?
Moms can have a struggle in life. Especially when they have a job outside the home. It may be a schedule that never changes. A mom may have a life where they go from cleaning the house, making meals, working a job, sleeping and other household duties. These may continue on and on day to day. Many moms love to be a mom. Think about it, do you have a life outside of being a mom. Moms need lives outside of being a mom.
What do I mean by having a life outside of being a mom? I am talking about a hobby that you have of your own. I am talking about going out to lunch with friends and laughing. Can you have a conversation without talking about a kid?
What happens if a mom does not leave her mom life? A mom could feel like she is in a rut. Depression could set in because of no genuine feeling of themselves.
Ways to have a Life outside of being a mom
- Have a side business– most likely your business has a group where you meet and talk with others. This can be great to network how to sell. This is good to get out of the house.
2. Have lunch out — make sure you stick to your schedule of going out to lunch. This is your time out with a friend.
3. Join a group at your church or library
4. Start gardening — set aside time each day during the gardening time of year to spend outside working with the garden or flowers.
5. Have a fun date night — Make the date night fun not just eating at a restaurant. Try not talk about your kids for one night with your husband.
A life can be special. A mom has a life living each day bringing up their children. A mom is a person and should not lose her own individuality even though she is a mom. A mom life is a great life but remember you are a person too.
Who will you find your own individuality from being a mom?
Print Coupons Today
Start Printing these coupons from these sites today