We may earn money or products from the links or companies mentioned in this post.
Camping is great frugal vacation idea for the summer time. I figure since I posted about how great camping is for a vacation, that I should also supply you with the supplies you may need. I first would plan in advance what you need. Do not wait till the last minute to go buy things. The night before you will be packing, doing laundry, getting groceries for the weekend and more.
Some people camp in a cabin, tent, or trailer and still cook over a fire.
1. Something to start a fire with–matches or lint idea etc.
2. Trash bags to put your trash in then can walk the bag to the dumpsters.
3. Plastic bags to put wet clothes in, in case they don’t get dry before you leave.
4. Paper plates so you don’t have to wash any dishes.
5. An extra blanket just in case it gets cool at night.
6. A first Aid kit just in case in situation happens (sunburn, bites, scratches, headaches)
7. Extra things to do inside a tent or cabin in case it rains (books, a deck of cards, puzzle books)
8. Bug spray
9. Aluminum foil/ziploc bags to cover the food or put leftovers in.
10. A small axe to cut wood if you are allowed to.
Print Coupons Today
Start Printing these coupons from these sites today